All Apps and Add-ons

How to configure the G Suite app in Splunk?

splunk24
Path Finder

We have done the configuration for g suite to Splunk

after authorization of step 1, I got the key and was trying to put that in step 2 and it is not saving neither it gave any error. Where can I check if it has been added or not or what is the issue?

A similar thing happened when I was trying to create new google input and it filled all the values and neither it was saving nor was it giving any error.

kindly help

0 Karma

crodgers50
Engager

Make sure to disable your pop-up blocker, I was faced with the same issue and found out that my browser was not allowing the next screen to open which held the Auth 2 token. I know this is a bit late, but I'm hoping it can be of help for someone.

Thanks,
Colt

0 Karma

ashm

I am having the same issue, when I click Authorize Step 1, nothing happens.,I am having this same issue when I click authorize Step 1, nothing happens.

0 Karma

p_gurav
Champion

Troubleshoot G Suite For Splunk
- Check the Monitoring Console (>=v6.5) for errors
- Visit the Application Health dashboard
- Search for eventtype=googleapps_error

0 Karma

ashm

I am having this same issue, when I click authorize step 1. nothing happens.

0 Karma

splunk24
Path Finder

all are empty
configuration is itself not saved in step 2
and neither it is giving any error

0 Karma

splunk24
Path Finder

In step 2 it landed me to success code
and its says
lease copy th code and switch to our application and paste it there
then i did the same but when i am clicking the authorize step 2 ..it is not giving any error not it is connecting and it seems button is not even doing anything

please help

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...