All Apps and Add-ons

How to cluster user based on number of jobs run in Splunk Machine Learning Toolkit?

jcvytla

I have around 300 different users and I wanted to cluster them based on a number of jobs run. Can you please let me know how can I based the number of jobs run?

And what if I wanted to cluster them on an hourly scale when we have required fields?

0 Karma

deepashri_123
Motivator

Hey@jcvytla,

Can you try something like this:

index=_audit action=search info=granted search=* NOT "search_id='scheduler" NOT "search='|history" NOT "user=splunk-system-user" NOT "search='typeahead" NOT "search='| metadata type=* | search totalCount>0" |table user search maxtime timestamp
And later you may add timechart as per your requirement.

Let me know if this helps!!

0 Karma

jcvytla

Thanks for your solution. But, It does't seem to work. I don't get any error but data is not being populated.

Thanks

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...