All Apps and Add-ons

How to check the owners of the Splunk app?

muez
Explorer

How do I list the apps snd their owners because I want to contact them for particular reasons.

0 Karma

harsmarvania57
Ultra Champion

Hi,

If App is downloaded from https://splunkbase.splunk.com then you can find owner of that app on Splunkbase, when you go to particular app on Splunkbase, on right hand side you can see "Contact Developer", if "Contact Developer" is not available which means Developer do not want to share his/her contact details.

0 Karma

muez
Explorer

The app is not downloaded from splunkbase. It was created by someone. Could you please share how to know the owner?

0 Karma

teeteetee
Observer

There is no property called owner for apps however to see owner of elements within an app you can go to the Splunk Web home page, click the Gear icon next to Apps find the particular app and click "View objects" to see a list of any configurations and their owners.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...