All Apps and Add-ons

How to change color for select value in Force Directed App?

sbimizry
Engager

Hi,
I create a simple dashboard from Force Directed, and me interested, how to change color for select value?
Example: there is input (token with name $token$ and value "B" or other), and I make this panel...
alt text

How to set for example red color to "B" if he in $token$

0 Karma

dperre_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hey sbimizry,

To rephrase your question, you would like individual colours for particular nodes? Is that right?

If so, it may not be possible without some heavy development work as there is no concept of a node settings guide as all data is read in a row by row format.

0 Karma

to4kawa
Ultra Champion

Hi, @sbimizry

| makeresults count=2
| streamstats count
| eval _time = if (count==2,relative_time(_time,"-1h@m"), relative_time(_time,"@m"))
| makecontinuous span=1m
| eval rand1=random() % 26, rand2=random() % 26
| eval src=substr(upper("abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz"),rand1,1)
| eval dst=substr(upper("abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz"),rand2,1)
| streamstats count as ex
| eval count = pow(2, ex - 1)
| table src, dst, count

I tried and found that the color can be defined by a third number.
Therefore, it might be possible to create a dashboard that displays both a table and a graph, and click on the value in the table to bring that number to the graph.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...