All Apps and Add-ons

How to change Cluster Map marker color?

xmdofp
Engager

I need to change the colors on the markers for a cluster map. Currently they are purple, but it blends in with other things on the map, causing it to be hard to track. I am using it in the Splunk App for Web Analytics App. Any ideas?

0 Karma
1 Solution

jpolcari
Communicator

I was able to change the coloring of one of my maps with some custom CSS. You can add it to the dashboard source code. You can change the fill value to whatever color you'd like.:

<html>
            <style>
            path {
                fill:#53b91a;
            }
            </style>
       </html>

View solution in original post

jpolcari
Communicator

I was able to change the coloring of one of my maps with some custom CSS. You can add it to the dashboard source code. You can change the fill value to whatever color you'd like.:

<html>
            <style>
            path {
                fill:#53b91a;
            }
            </style>
       </html>

xmdofp
Engager

That works, but I have a pie chart on this page and now pretty much everything is that color, which makes it impossible to differentiate.

Thanks!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...