All Apps and Add-ons

How to add a second CloudWatch AWS Account in Splunk App for Amazon Web Services? Just shows a blank red box.

n6BXGybt
Path Finder

Splunk Version 6.3.0
Splunk Build aa7d4b1ccb80
Splunk App for AWS App Version 4.1.1

I have successfully setup CloudTrail and CloudWatch inputs for one of my AWS Accounts. However, when I try to add another account, I have successfully configured the CloudTrail input, but the CloudWatch input does not work.

When I add the CloudWatch input, I just get a blank red box and the Add button is greyed out.
alt text

0 Karma
1 Solution

n6BXGybt
Path Finder

Okay, unfortunately it looks like the problem was on my end - specifically the fact that I use the uBlock Origin plugin in my browser.

It's a bit odd because I was using uBlock Origin when I setup my Splunk install. I suspect that uBlock Origin received some new updates that inadvertently caused this issue.

I would love to attach screenshots to illustrate but alas I don't have enough karma. 😞

View solution in original post

0 Karma

n6BXGybt
Path Finder

Okay, unfortunately it looks like the problem was on my end - specifically the fact that I use the uBlock Origin plugin in my browser.

It's a bit odd because I was using uBlock Origin when I setup my Splunk install. I suspect that uBlock Origin received some new updates that inadvertently caused this issue.

I would love to attach screenshots to illustrate but alas I don't have enough karma. 😞

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...