All Apps and Add-ons

How do I open a support ticket for MINT Management Console (MMC)?

croyal_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I've always been able to open a customer support ticket with MINT Management Console but now the link is gone. How do I open a customer support ticket for MINT Management Console (MMC)?

Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

croyal_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

With the release of MINT 2.2, MINT support for the MINT Management Console (MMC) is provided through Splunk Answers and Community Support. Search questions and answers related to your topic here at Splunk Answers. The MINT Docs also provide detailed step-by-step instructions for integrating and using MINT iOS and Android SDKs and MMC.

View solution in original post

croyal_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

With the release of MINT 2.2, MINT support for the MINT Management Console (MMC) is provided through Splunk Answers and Community Support. Search questions and answers related to your topic here at Splunk Answers. The MINT Docs also provide detailed step-by-step instructions for integrating and using MINT iOS and Android SDKs and MMC.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...