All Apps and Add-ons

How do I open a support ticket for MINT Management Console (MMC)?

croyal_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I've always been able to open a customer support ticket with MINT Management Console but now the link is gone. How do I open a customer support ticket for MINT Management Console (MMC)?

Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

croyal_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

With the release of MINT 2.2, MINT support for the MINT Management Console (MMC) is provided through Splunk Answers and Community Support. Search questions and answers related to your topic here at Splunk Answers. The MINT Docs also provide detailed step-by-step instructions for integrating and using MINT iOS and Android SDKs and MMC.

View solution in original post

croyal_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

With the release of MINT 2.2, MINT support for the MINT Management Console (MMC) is provided through Splunk Answers and Community Support. Search questions and answers related to your topic here at Splunk Answers. The MINT Docs also provide detailed step-by-step instructions for integrating and using MINT iOS and Android SDKs and MMC.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...