All Apps and Add-ons

How can i parse syslog barracuda email security gateway in splunk 7.2 Barracuda Spam/Virus Firewall Add-onsupport 6.5...

darkwall

How can i parse syslog barracuda email security gateway in splunk 7.2

The Barracuda Spam/Virus Firewall Add-on support Splunk Versions: 6.5, 6.4, 6.3, 6.2 Is there an other APPS/ADD-on?
Or any how to that will help us will be great?

Thanks

0 Karma

mussab
Explorer

I have used the same Add-on and it works fine for me
it is CIM comply.

0 Karma

darkwall

Hi Mussab

In fact some of the feature work but when i try to check the field REASON and ACTION didn't work only REASON_ID and ACTION_ID work So it's look the transform.conf did not work so What i've done is to create a custom app to make it work like I want.

The field REASON and ACTION dont work at all
In fact it's look like the transform.conf not working everything else look fine.

With the custom appp i can make it work.
Thanks

0 Karma

lakshman239
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Have you tried the add-on to parse your data? Are you seeing any issues? Hopefully they are version compatible.

0 Karma

darkwall

I've got no error on the installation of the add-on and it's look like everything work fine for now.

I'll monitore for the next few days and will see.

Thanks

0 Karma

darkwall

Hi I've tested the add-on and it works but not all the field are extrated some field like reason code, Barracuda process, info, etc...

Thanks

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...