All Apps and Add-ons

Help starting SecureX Threat Response Relay Module

umontero

Hello,

I'm having issues when trying to start the SSE Connector Configuration from the SecureX Relay Module,

I'm running a Windows 10 VM

Splunk version 9.0.2

App version has been tested with 1.0.0 and 1.1.1 same issue persists

Following logs have been observed in the splunkd.log

11-14-2022 19:47:47.394 -0600 ERROR AdminManagerExternal - Stack trace from python handler:\nTraceback (most recent call last):\n File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\relay-module\bin\shell_client.py", line 95, in run\n self._run_command(*args)\n File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\relay-module\bin\shell_client.py", line 67, in _run_command\n stdin=DEVNULL\n File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\Python-3.7\lib\subprocess.py", line 800, in __init__\n restore_signals, start_new_session)\n File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\Python-3.7\lib\subprocess.py", line 1207, in _execute_child\n startupinfo)\nFileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified\n\nDuring handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:\n\nTraceback (most recent call last):\n File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\relay-module\bin\connect_handler.py", line 39, in start_connector\n client.run_action()\n File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\relay-module\bin\sse_connector_client.py", line 41, in run_action\n supported_commands[self.action]()\n File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\relay-module\bin\sse_connector_client.py", line 51, in start\n self.shell.run_connector()\n File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\relay-module\bin\shell_client.py", line 161, in run_connector\n self.shell.run()\n File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\relay-module\bin\shell_client.py", line 97, in run\n raise ShellError(str(err))\nerrors.ShellError: [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified\n\nDuring handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:\n\nTraceback (most recent call last):\n File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\Python-3.7\lib\site-packages\splunk\admin.py", line 151, in init\n hand.execute(info)\n File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\Python-3.7\lib\site-packages\splunk\admin.py", line 638, in execute\n if self.requestedAction == ACTION_EDIT: self.handleEdit(confInfo)\n File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\relay-module\bin\relay_module\aob_py3\splunktaucclib\rest_handler\admin_external.py", line 39, in wrapper\n result = meth(self, confInfo)\n File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\relay-module\bin\relay_module\aob_py3\splunktaucclib\rest_handler\admin_external.py", line 129, in handleEdit\n self.payload,\n File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\relay-module\bin\connect_handler.py", line 62, in update\n self.start_connector(data)\n File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\relay-module\bin\connect_handler.py", line 43, in start_connector\n err.message\nsplunktaucclib.rest_handler.error.RestError: REST Error [500]: Internal Server Error -- [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified\n

Something I have noticed is that while comparing the log files from a Linux instance vs this Windows instance, I don't see a log file for the Relay-module, not sure if this is related

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...