Builder

Hello

I'm trying to configure the add on. When jmx-config.sh runs I get back:
Trying service:jmx:rmi://localhost/jndi/rmi://localhost:9999/jmxrmi
Failed to find profile file..
Trying service:jmx:remoting-jmx://localhost:9999
Failed to find profile file..
Failed to find jmx uri...

Can anyone tell me what this message means?
Thanks so much for the help!

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

linuxpolska
Explorer

It means that it couldn't find any jmx interface on your localhost. If JBoss is installed on the other host then you need to add "-i host" option - see builtit help (-h option) for further details.
You need to configure your jmx interface on JBoss according to you version and then rerun the script to configure add-on.

Regards,
Tomasz Cholewa
Linux Polska team

View solution in original post

linuxpolska
Explorer

It means that it couldn't find any jmx interface on your localhost. If JBoss is installed on the other host then you need to add "-i host" option - see builtit help (-h option) for further details.
You need to configure your jmx interface on JBoss according to you version and then rerun the script to configure add-on.

Regards,
Tomasz Cholewa
Linux Polska team

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...