All Apps and Add-ons

Has anyone else experienced a memory leak with Input Add On for Netskope?

gsddrake
Engager

On the latest version of the Input Add=On for Netskope (1.0.5), there appears to be a memory leak. When the Add-on runs, I have seen memory consumption be in excess of 20GB! Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I have attempted to adjust the pull interval to no success. The logs do not appear to be providing much information except for the input failing due to out of memory errors.

I wanted to try a previous version but could not find one to see if it was specific to the new version.

0 Karma

aplura_llc_supp
Path Finder

Please try v1.1.x. The excessive memory usage can occur when pulling very large datasets on a first run. It's a race condition, ie can't pull all the events, so can't write out the checkpoint because it fails. Then trys to pull all the events again... and so we go. v1.1.x addresses this.

Curious: Do you have the Netskope for Web product?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...