All Apps and Add-ons

Getting error : " Failed to load source for Calendar visualization."

yogeshpunia66
Loves-to-Learn

Hi,
Getting error : " Failed to load source for Calendar visualization." I have tried clearing browser cache and in incognito mode . Can you please help . Working on splunk 6.4.4 version .

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@yogeshpunia66, Is it for Calendar Custom Visualization App or Calendar Heatmap Custom Visualization?

As per the App details Calendar Custom Visualization App is supported on Splunk Enterprise 6.5 onward. There was a change in Custom Visualization API between Splunk version 6.4 and 6.5. Maybe because of the same the App is not working on 6.4.4.

yogeshpunia66
Loves-to-Learn

Thanks @niketnilay for the quick reply, I am using Calendar visualization app . So is there another version of application available ?

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

I dont think so. But you should contact the app's developer.

6.4 released 1st version of Custom Visualization which was modified considerably in 6.5 and till now same version is being used. I am not sure whether the developer would/had gone back to create app for 6.4 as well.

jconger
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

@niketnilay is correct in that the Calendar Custom Visualization is only compatible with Splunk 6.5 and above. However, this visualization was based off of some work that will work with version prior to 6.5. Here is a blog post explains how -> https://www.splunk.com/blog/2013/10/14/calendar-custom-visualization-with-simple-xml.html

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...