All Apps and Add-ons

Geo map - Tile customisation using leaflet app

Nadhiyaa
Path Finder

alt text

How to display the content in the value in the tiles using the leaflet map . Its taking only the placemark name when displaying.

Regards,
Nadhiya

Tags (1)
0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@Nadhiyaa which custom map visualization are you using?

Nadhiyaa
Path Finder

Hi @niketnilay,

Can you respond on this

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@Nadhiyaa, sorry but seems like I am not able to find Cluster Single Value Map Visualization on Splunkbase. May be it has been upgraded to Map + . Can you please check and confirm?

Only if I download the correct visualization I would be able to try out the issue faced in your situation. If you have the visualization app's Splunkbase URL, kindly let us know.

Nadhiyaa
Path Finder

Hi @niketnilay

I will update the app to maps+ and try it out.

thanks for letting it know But i have given yes to update checking .But it didnt get updated.

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@Nadhiyaa I am not sure which is the latest app. I think you would need to check and confirm. You can contact Splunk Works if Cluster Single Value Map Visualization was built by them. Do you have the Splunkbase URL from where you got the visualization?

Nadhiyaa
Path Finder

@niketnilay the apps has been installed already . Now when i see the app details on splunk base it redirects me on Maps+ app.

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@Nadhiyaa then I feel that Maps+ app is actually the latest version of same as anticipated. You should get installation steps for Maps+ and use that app. You can see SplunkWorks contact so that you get get more details around installation.

At least now I am sure that I can try to resolve your issue by looking into Map+ app. However, it will take me some time to figure out your requirement using Map +. Till that time you can try to get contact for SplunkWorks.

Nadhiyaa
Path Finder

@niketnilay

Its the same app ugraded .

All the configuration are same for leafletmap app.

after loading my kml file in the app,
current : the bindpopup content is features.properties.name

what i want to display is the contents from the kml (xml) file.

0 Karma

Nadhiyaa
Path Finder

I could resolve the issue after making changes in the javascript.

0 Karma

Nadhiyaa
Path Finder

Hi @niketnilay

i am using Clustered Single Value Map Visualization .Leaflet app being used in this .

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...