All Apps and Add-ons

Error in Cisco Security Suite V 3.1.0 running 6.2.2

klaxdal
Contributor

Hi ,

I have just upgraded to the new version of Cisco Security Suite and receive the following error .

'splunk_object_category_lookup' does not exist. It is referenced by configuration 'audittrail'.

Everything was working fine before the upgrade - any thoughts ? I have tried to locate the configuration 'audittrail' however I cannot seem to find it ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kristofer

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

klaxdal
Contributor

Solution found - ensure CIM4.1.1 is not set to Global; eliminates the above error . App functions fine after changing the settings

View solution in original post

mikaelbje
Motivator

Another solution is to simply delete the old Splunk_SA_CIM dir and then reinstall Splunk_SA_CIM 4.2.0. That got rid of the problem in my case. Looks like it was an update issue.

0 Karma

klaxdal
Contributor

Solution found - ensure CIM4.1.1 is not set to Global; eliminates the above error . App functions fine after changing the settings

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...