All Apps and Add-ons

Edit Overview dashboard queries

alexandres

So I found that I can edit the dashboard queries for jenkins health and audit trail through the GUI. But I couldn't do the same for the other dashboards, namely the Overview dashboard.

I also found the Overview dashboard queries here splunk_app_jenkins/appserver/static/js/views/Pages/OverviewPage.js (i believe), but when i go to edit the query and restart splunk, it does not update on the dashboard. (I tried in incognito as well)

Is there something I am missing, I don't have that much knowledge in the splunk web framework since I'm only wanting to edit the queries

I have the Jenkins data going to one index if you are wondering why i need to edit the queries

0 Karma

txiao_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Have you tried to access /en-US/_bump and bump the version, splunk web server may cached the js file

0 Karma

alexandres

I'll give it a try and let you know

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...