All Apps and Add-ons

ERROR: No Connection on Hub

GarrettDC

I'm currently testing out the Azure Monitor Add-on, but I have not been able to establish connectivity. I've followed the steps listed out in the README on github as well as this question (answers//693173//azure-monitor-add-on-for-splunk-why-are-inputs-con), but I have not found out what the issue is. Everything looks like it is configured correctly in Splunk, and I have opened up 5671 & 5672 to communicate. I'm not sure what I'm missing at this point.

================================

1. 03-05-2019 20:06:27.470 +0000 ERROR ExecProcessor - message from "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/TA-Azure_Monitor/bin/azure_diagnostic_logs.sh" Modular input azure_diagnostic_logs://insights-operational-logs No connection on hub: docs01. Is there a network route to the endpoint?
  2. 03-05-2019 20:06:27.470 +0000 ERROR ExecProcessor - message from "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/TA-Azure_Monitor/bin/azure_diagnostic_logs.sh" Modular input azure_diagnostic_logs://insights-operational-logs No connection on hub: docs02. Is there a network route to the endpoint?
  3. 03-05-2019 20:06:27.470 +0000 ERROR ExecProcessor - message from "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/TA-Azure_Monitor/bin/azure_diagnostic_logs.sh" Modular input azure_diagnostic_logs://insights-operational-logs No connection on hub: docs03. Is there a network route to the endpoint?
  4. 03-05-2019 20:06:27.470 +0000 ERROR ExecProcessor - message from "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/TA-Azure_Monitor/bin/azure_diagnostic_logs.sh" Modular input azure_diagnostic_logs://insights-operational-logs No connection on hub: docs04. Is there a network route to the endpoint?
  5. 03-05-2019 20:06:27.470 +0000 ERROR ExecProcessor - message from "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/TA-Azure_Monitor/bin/azure_diagnostic_logs.sh" Modular input azure_diagnostic_logs://insights-operational-logs No connection on hub: docs05. Is there a network route to the endpoint?

=================================

0 Karma

jesse_corray
Explorer

If you have gotten your secrets checked out you need to open your firewall to the eventhub's URL
Ours ended with servicebus.windows.net and that was blocked as the URL was different from the other asure URL we had opened already.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...