All Apps and Add-ons

Does anyone have a rough number on the licensing volume for the Qualys VM App for Splunk Enterprise?

daniel333
Builder

All,

Anyone have a rough number on the licensing volume from Qualys VM App for Splunk Enterprise? Rough number on say 2000 hosts.

0 Karma

jleggett
Explorer

I think he means can we estimate the ingestion volume for determining Splunk costs. The answer is no, we have no way to know who much data is in a given environment as every customers vulnerability remediation is different. 2000 hosts could have a very few vulns on each host (for a well patched mature environment) to HUNDREDS of vulns on a host in a lot of environments.

0 Karma

Lindaiyu
Path Finder

Hello Daniel,

I don't think that there is a limit on the licensing volume if you have purchased license in Qualys (license of Splunk too).

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...