All Apps and Add-ons

Does Spycloud app and add-on setup work in Splunk Cloud?

bsanjeeva
Explorer

Hi,

I installed both Spycloud add-on and app latest versions in Splunk cloud. When I tried the setup, it does not seem to be working. Does these app and add-on are supported in Cloud? 

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

Chajdu

The Add-On is the service that actually connects to our API. For this reason, since your cloud instance may not have a consistent IP address range or ranges, it may be necessary to install the Add-On somewhere in your infrastructure where the IP address or range of the Splunk instance is known. 

0 Karma

Chajdu

It's possible that your API key is not whitelisted properly to support calls coming from your Splunk instance. Please reach out to SpyCloud support at support@spycloud.com and they can get you straightened out.  

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...