All Apps and Add-ons

Does Splunk App for PingFederate support the OAUTH protocol add-on transactions as well?

shariefc

Ping Federate has an OAUTH 2.0 add-on protocol. Does Splunk App for PingFederate support it?

0 Karma
1 Solution

Ping_Identity
Explorer

While there's no canned reports for OAuth transactions in the Splunk App for PingFederate, you should be able to reference what we've got in it (for SSO transactions) to add OAuth transactions to the reports. The data for OAuth transactions is captured in PingFederate's audit trail so can easily be reported on with the right filters.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Ping_Identity
Explorer

While there's no canned reports for OAuth transactions in the Splunk App for PingFederate, you should be able to reference what we've got in it (for SSO transactions) to add OAuth transactions to the reports. The data for OAuth transactions is captured in PingFederate's audit trail so can easily be reported on with the right filters.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...