All Apps and Add-ons

Do we need to purchase any license for the Oracle WebLogic App for Splunk?

Abilan1
Path Finder

Hi ,

I have a Splunk indexer server and search head already and am planning to install Oracle WebLogic App for Splunk in my setup. I have the license for 10 GB and only using Search & Reporting for now. Please let me know, do we need to purchase any license for WebLogic App? And please help me to get documents to implementing this app?

Thank You!

0 Karma
1 Solution

lguinn2
Legend

You do not need to purchase any license for the Splunk app: Oracle WebLogic App for Splunk
Go to the link to download the app and to see the documentation. The license for this app appears to be the "GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE v2", which you will be asked to accept as part of the download. The app was not built by Splunk and is community-supported. You may find additional documentation when you download the app. It was built by Function1, a Splunk partner.

However, you will want to review the app to see if it will cause more data to be indexed by Splunk. If so, you may need to increase your Splunk license to cover the additional inputs.

View solution in original post

lguinn2
Legend

You do not need to purchase any license for the Splunk app: Oracle WebLogic App for Splunk
Go to the link to download the app and to see the documentation. The license for this app appears to be the "GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE v2", which you will be asked to accept as part of the download. The app was not built by Splunk and is community-supported. You may find additional documentation when you download the app. It was built by Function1, a Splunk partner.

However, you will want to review the app to see if it will cause more data to be indexed by Splunk. If so, you may need to increase your Splunk license to cover the additional inputs.

Abilan1
Path Finder

Thank You!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...