All Apps and Add-ons

Deployment Server permission server/apps in multi team environment.

danan5
Path Finder

Hi all,

The problem I am trying to solve is we have multiple teams leveraging Splunk in a large environment. There are multiple teams who can be pushing out apps/config via deployment server to the various fleets of UF.

Is it possible to apply user groups/permissions to the Deployment Server such that I can control which users/groups can manage certain groupings of apps and their distribution from a single Deployment Server?

Thanks,

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

Mayurmpatil
Path Finder

No. I don't think this is possible .
Splunk has given serverclass.conf for it . we can easily segregate the apps / configs from hosts.
Would be better if splunk centralize team only uses deployment server. else you will mess up one day.

View solution in original post

Mayurmpatil
Path Finder

No. I don't think this is possible .
Splunk has given serverclass.conf for it . we can easily segregate the apps / configs from hosts.
Would be better if splunk centralize team only uses deployment server. else you will mess up one day.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...