All Apps and Add-ons

Data is not fetching from salesforce to splunk using splunk add-on for salesforce app

hariniramesh

I have installed the splunk add-on for salesforce and I have completed the configuration. I have received data until 19th september for "login history" object. I am using "sfdc" index only. Then data pulling is stopped after that. But there is a data until 4th oct in that object in slaesforce site. Why the data is not reflecting in splunk?

0 Karma

calejohn5
Explorer

This happened to me as well.  It could be that your Splunk Integration User had "Manage Users" removed from it's permissions, which is needed to view the LoginHistory object.

Our workaround was to use the User object and LoginEvent to retrieve the same type of data.

0 Karma

abhiramiraj37
Loves-to-Learn

@hariniramesh Could you please update the solution if any?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...