I am trying to get data from a kafka server, but the data in not coming up in splunk. Below points checked:-
1. ports are checked for hec, kafka and splunk, all are working and accessible i.e (telnet is enable, but ping is not)
2. hec token also setup in splunk.
3. kafka is also starting without any issue.
4. kafka is also showing active connectors and their configurations.
5. in kafka connector, parameters are according to the document.
Thanks for the quick revert.
yes, i have checked the troubleshooting steps also. its splunk.hec.ack.enabled="true" and splunk.indexes=[index_name] in No events are arriving in Splunk topic.
Am i missing anything else?