All Apps and Add-ons

Dashboards for AWS CloudWatch?

pwmcity
Path Finder

So I installed Splunk App for AWS and configured it for billing and for cloudwatch, the data is rolling in...

It looks as though it has great dashboards for CloudTrail, Config, and Billing... am I missing something or am I supposed to just DIY the CloudWatch dashboards?

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

ryoung_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

HI pwmcity,

Thanks for your interest in the Splunk App for AWS. We are continually adding new functionality & features to the AWS app and will be releasing them in the future. Currently we do not have any CloudWatch dashboard in the app, so in the short term the answer is, Yes this is DIY.

That said, please stay tuned.

Thanks again,
Randy

View solution in original post

ryoung_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

HI pwmcity,

Thanks for your interest in the Splunk App for AWS. We are continually adding new functionality & features to the AWS app and will be releasing them in the future. Currently we do not have any CloudWatch dashboard in the app, so in the short term the answer is, Yes this is DIY.

That said, please stay tuned.

Thanks again,
Randy

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...