All Apps and Add-ons

Dashboards and other questions

banderson7
Communicator

I've looked through the Props and transforms, really cool. I'm looking forward to getting use out of this. In the meantime, what do you suggest be checked to export via syslog from Symantec endpoint protection manager, to get the full use out of this TA? Also, you mention that there are dashboards to be seen, should I change is_visible from false to true in app.conf to view those? Thanks for a great option to Splunks app.

Edit: Also, where should this app be installed to? If just on the search heads, I'm not getting the addiitonal sourcetypes that I think should be created.

0 Karma

sassens1
Path Finder

Hi,

same behavior on the search head for me. I'm planning to install the TA on my forwarder servers.
I'v added the pre-built dashboards included in this TA but no info displayed so far (see http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/AddOns/released/Overview/Prebuiltpanels)

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...