All Apps and Add-ons

Dashboard's nav menu inconsistent + JobInsight showing blank

nickw_daiwa

As a follow up of https://answers.splunk.com/answers/753162/dashboard-is-blank-in-v-200-on-splunk-enterprise-v-1.html#...

I have two further questions:

(1) Nav Menu doesnt seem consistent across different pages:
In Job page, TestAnalysis and Build page, i can only see BuildAnalysis, Job insight, Test Analysis, Custom Panel, Search in the Nav menu.

In Custom Panel and Search Page (and the rest of pages listed after), i can see Overview, AuditTrail, Jenkins Health, Jenkins Node, Custom Panel, Configuration, Alerts and Search.

(2) Job Insight doesnt seem working - it is just blank and data cannot be loaded.
The list of Host and Path looks weird to me (I cannot even find my jenkins master name there)
But if i go to Overview Page, the build is displayed against my jenkins master host. So i believe the data is there.

Version of App: 2.0.2

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...