All Apps and Add-ons

DUO Log Add-on for Splunk: Why is DUO not showing up as a Data Input option in 6.5.0?

robert_miller
Path Finder

From the help document, it says under "Data inputs" there should be a DUO option. I am not seeing this option on version 6.5.0 and I have also tried using "Add Data" and still don't see this option. Is anyone else able to get this add-on to work?

0 Karma
1 Solution

bawood
Path Finder

I've installed the app under 6.5 and verified the input is visible, I haven't done extensive testing but I don't think the modular input stuff has changed. You can try navigating directly to the add input data setup page with this path appended to you server url

"/en-US/manager/launcher/adddata/selectsource?input_mode=1&modinput=1&input_type=duo"

If that doesn't work, I'm guessing something is wrong with the installation.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

bawood
Path Finder

I've installed the app under 6.5 and verified the input is visible, I haven't done extensive testing but I don't think the modular input stuff has changed. You can try navigating directly to the add input data setup page with this path appended to you server url

"/en-US/manager/launcher/adddata/selectsource?input_mode=1&modinput=1&input_type=duo"

If that doesn't work, I'm guessing something is wrong with the installation.

0 Karma

robert_miller
Path Finder

Is that character correct after "modinput=1"?

0 Karma

bawood
Path Finder

Apparently that was markdown turning it into the euro symbol, code block displays it correctly now, sorry about that!

0 Karma

robert_miller
Path Finder

Ah ok, using that exactly URL works on my search head. Not sure why I can't get to that page from the main Data Inputs.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...