All Apps and Add-ons

DUO API will enforce pagination on admin related API endpoints

mghocke
Path Finder

We have been getting notifications from DUO that we are still using DUO's API without pagination parameters. This is true. We are using the official TA to pull logs into Splunk and it does not use pagination as far as I can tell. Are there any plans to update the add-on before the imposed March 15 2019 deadline? This question, I guess, should go straight to @duosec.

Here's part of the e-mail we got:

Our data indicates that you have not modified your Duo Admin API calls to use the expanded pagination functionality.

This updated paging functionality will enforce a maximum result set size for our APIs. The maximum result set size will vary based on the API endpoint. If you do not switch to the new functionality by March 15, 2019, your calls will no longer function as expected. This change is intended to improve the efficiency and reliability of Duo’s platform.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

fredchase
Explorer

I sent an email to DUO support and got the following answer, "The Splunk team estimates having a conforming update available around 2/14."

View solution in original post

0 Karma

fredchase
Explorer

I sent an email to DUO support and got the following answer, "The Splunk team estimates having a conforming update available around 2/14."

0 Karma

mghocke
Path Finder

DUO released an update (1.1.4) of the connector on Splunkbase.

0 Karma

fredchase
Explorer

I have gotten the same emails from DUO and I was wondering the exact same thing.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...