All Apps and Add-ons

DLTK - Unable to Send Sample Data to Container

mninaga
Engager

So far, I have successfully completed the following steps:

1. I pulled the latest phdrieger/mltk-container-golden-image-cpu:3.5.0 docker image from docker hub to my laptop using Docker for Windows 10 (v20.10.2) (I have tried "phdrieger/mltk-container-golden-image-gpu:3.5.0" a number of times, but for some reason, it does not work for me...)
  2. I ran a docker container (single-mode) from DLTK 3.4 in Splunk Enterprise 8.1.2. The __dev__ container in the DLTK is running (Container Model Info: Container Image = "TensorFlow CPU (deprecated)" / GPU runtime = "none" / Cluster target = "docker").
  3. I can access the JupyterLab, TensorBoard, and API URLs without any issue
  4. I can connect to the container via the command line as well.

As the next step, I attempted to send some sample data from Splunk to the container using the search command:

| inputlookup diabetes.csv
| fit MLTKContainer response from * algo=binary_nn_classifier epochs=10 mode=stage into MyModel

(The sample search command provided in the "binary_nn_classifier.ipynb" file in Stage 1.)

I noticed that the line starting with "| fit MLTKContainer" does not work. Any command lines above "| fit MTLKContainer..." work fine. I tried a couple of other Notebooks for TensorFlow 2.0 listed Jupyter Lab in the container without any luck. All have the same issue. I always make sure that the container is running from both Splunk and Docker sides.

Please let me know what I might have missed in the setup/configuration.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)

landon
Explorer

I have this problem too

How do you fix this?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...