All Apps and Add-ons

DB Connect 2.0.2 Database lookups not working on Windows

eqalisken
Explorer

On Windows we can successfully pull data back from the database, and are able go through the steps of setting up an automatic DB lookup including previewing it but it fails when searching the Splunk data, no additional fields are added in.

Also there is new "Database Lookups" option under "settings / lookups" but the link fails. We have tested on Linux and lookups work fine. Interestingly though there is no additional "Database Lookups" option in shown in settings in Linux.

sidekix24
Path Finder

Did anyone ever get an answer to issue?

Thanks

0 Karma

simpkins1958
Contributor

Also seeing this issue. DB Lookup not working and in fact when enabled splunk is very slow with search results. Deleting the DB Lookup and splunk speeds up dramatically.

0 Karma

devanwillembur1

I'm experiencing similar symptoms in DB Connect 2.0.2, Splunk 6.2.2 Linux.

I go through the whole process of setting up a DB lookup under the "Operations" tab in the DB Connect v2 app, each step seems to work fine individually but when it comes to "Preview your Lookup" I get "no results found".

I can successfully "Choose and Preview Table"
I can successfully "Choose the Splunk Fields to Base the Lookup on"
I can successfully "Map your Splunk Fields to your database columns"
I get no results for "Preview your Lookup"

0 Karma

jcoates_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Can you please open a support case so we can get a diag and investigate further?

0 Karma

araitz
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Can you please open a support case so we can get a diag and investigate further?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...