All Apps and Add-ons

D3 Parallel Coordinates - Graphic stays empty

Matthias_BY
Communicator

Hello,

i used the Splunk Enterprise 6 Dashboard Examples app to create in a own app (independent of the simple_xml_examples app) a visualization with the D3 Parallel Coordinates visualization. followed the documentation and did copy the parallelcoords directory from /appserver/static/components to my own dashboard.

additionally i added the html tags with the visualization + did edit the path of the files in the require section + added the autodiscover.js to the dashboard tag as well copied into the appserver/static/ directory.

after this the visualizations are not displayed. what is going wrong?

br

0 Karma
1 Solution

Matthias_BY
Communicator

The parallelcoords.js is referencing to the following path:

var d3 = require("../d3/d3");

this means the d3 directory from the example dashboard app is also requiered. copy + paste it into my app and it did work.

this is not stated in the documentation.

br

View solution in original post

Matthias_BY
Communicator

The parallelcoords.js is referencing to the following path:

var d3 = require("../d3/d3");

this means the d3 directory from the example dashboard app is also requiered. copy + paste it into my app and it did work.

this is not stated in the documentation.

br

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...