All Apps and Add-ons

CylancePROTECT App for Splunk: Why are searches not displaying results due to mismatched fields?

srisahitya_v
Communicator

I am using CylancePROTECT App for Splunk version 1.0.0. this app contains Threat Summary dashboard.

here, searches are not pulling the results because of mismatching of fields. Though I changed field names in searches, few fields don't exist in logs.

I know extraction of fields, but if logs doesn't contain them, how do these searches work?

Is this problem with version? in later versions did this problem solved?

Please suggest to me how to resolve this problem.

0 Karma

TonyLeeVT
Builder

This thread is probably dead since the current version at the time of this answer is 1.5.0. https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3233

If anyone else runs into this or any other issue, there is a great troubleshooting section in the installation guide that was constructed based on support tickets. This now corrects nearly all issues with a concise troubleshooting process. If it does not resolve your issue, there is also contact information in the guide as well. If your issue is resolved, please feel free to mark the question as answered. Thank you!

0 Karma

pspc
Explorer

Hi,

Please refer to the README.md (which is part of the app which you downloaded). At the end of this file is a section about how to report issues.

Thanks.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...