All Apps and Add-ons

Cisco Security Suite: Are there any plans to add support for Splunk Enterprise 6.3.x or 6.4.x?

wild0104
Explorer

Is there any ETA or plans to add support for Splunk Enterprise 6.3 or 6.4 to the Cisco Security Suite App?

Thanks.

Jacob

0 Karma
1 Solution

wahmad_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Jacob,

An update to the Cisco Security Suite app (ver 3.1.2) was recently published to SplunkBase: https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/525/

This version supports Splunk 6.3.x and 6.4.x and the latest versions of all required Add-ons (see change log in release notes ).

-Wissam

View solution in original post

0 Karma

wahmad_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Jacob,

An update to the Cisco Security Suite app (ver 3.1.2) was recently published to SplunkBase: https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/525/

This version supports Splunk 6.3.x and 6.4.x and the latest versions of all required Add-ons (see change log in release notes ).

-Wissam

0 Karma

esix_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

There should be no major issues with installing this from 6.1/2 into 6.3 or 6.4.

Have you installed and are having problems?

0 Karma

wild0104
Explorer

No, but I usually wait for the version I'm on to be supported before trying to install Apps or Add-ons.

0 Karma

wild0104
Explorer

I have seen one issue which I could use some help or guidance on how to fix, occasionally I get where all the dashboards show "No results found", the last time I think I resolved it by rebooting all the indexers and search heads, but that's a pain. I tried rebuilding the data model for the app but that didn't resolve it, any other suggestions?

Jacob

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...