All Apps and Add-ons

Cisco Security Suite 3.1.2: After installation, are we getting error "page not found" when clicking "continue to app setup page"?

stmcmahon_splun
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hello

Redirecting support issues (for a community supported app) to the correct location. For the teams who wrote the new version, this appears to be a defect.

When we installed Cisco Security Suite for Splunk (version 3.1.2), we clicked “continue to app setup page” and got below error (page not found. When clicking on that link for more information on the error):

index=_internal host="USSPLUNK01" source=*web_service.log log_level=ERROR requestid=57dad9066d4bb506ee10

waechtler
Path Finder

We had the same issue, reason was that a timeout is hit when the app configuration routine waits for splunkd

In etc/system/local/web.conf, set

splunkdConnectionTimeout = 30

to a higher value, e.g. 300

This resolved the issue and configuration went fine (still, it took more than 2 minutes, so be patient)
IIRC, there was a second step when we had to wait for some time

Sp1unkin_it
Explorer

This also fixed my issue with the app today. Much appreciated.

0 Karma

scottmwa
Explorer

This fixed my problem. Thanks!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...