All Apps and Add-ons

Cisco Networks Add-on for Splunk Enterprise: Why am I getting launch error "Page not found!" in Splunk 6.3.0?

Irosha

Hi,

I have installed TA-Cisco_ios 2.3.0 on my Splunk 6.3.

When I try to launch the app, I am getting "page not found error"

It's trying to open something in the path below:
/app/TA-cisco_ios/setup

Here is the detailed page:

Return to Splunk home page

Page not found!

View more information about your request (request ID = 56446de5f443ee4a8) in Search 

This page was linked to from http://172.16.2.100:8000/en-US/manager/search/apps/local?msgid=5420000.168125999541&redirecting=true....
0 Karma
1 Solution

mikaelbje
Motivator

TA-cisco_ios is not an app you can launch as it is not visible in the UI. It "runs" in the background and you do not need to configure the app. If you do see it in the app menj I suspect you have changed its settings to be visible ehich makes it show up in the menu.

The cisco_ios app is however visible in the UI and includes the dashboards etc that are driven by the TA-cisco_ios add-on. Make sure you install both apps. The documentation that comes with both apps includes everything you should need to know to get this installed.

View solution in original post

mikaelbje
Motivator

TA-cisco_ios is not an app you can launch as it is not visible in the UI. It "runs" in the background and you do not need to configure the app. If you do see it in the app menj I suspect you have changed its settings to be visible ehich makes it show up in the menu.

The cisco_ios app is however visible in the UI and includes the dashboards etc that are driven by the TA-cisco_ios add-on. Make sure you install both apps. The documentation that comes with both apps includes everything you should need to know to get this installed.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...