All Apps and Add-ons

Cisco IPS with Cisco Security Suite 3.0

coard

I have upgraded to Cisco Security Suite 3.0 and Splunk 6. It appears that the IPS module is not working any more. It did work with the older versions. I am getting an error " The Lookup table 'Cisco_ips_category' does not exist. It is referenced by the configuration 'cisco_ips_syslog'"

I must have missed something in the upgrade process.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

kmcconnell
Path Finder

Did you figure your issue out? I just upgraded to Splunk 6 and Cisco Security Suite. My assumption was that IPS was integrated into the suite, but it looks like they only have a TA for ASA, WSA, and ISE.

0 Karma

coard

I have not figured out this issue. I did read in some of the documuntation that IPS is slated for a future release.

0 Karma

heicoinfrastruc

I am having the exact same issue

0 Karma

klaxdal
Contributor

Having the same issue as well ! I wish they would fix this back put the IPS information back into the Cisco Security Suite .

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...