All Apps and Add-ons

Checkpoint Antibot related logs are not appearing in the datamodel?

Daksesh
Explorer

Antibot related logs are not appearing in the  datamodel results when I run a search query using below datamodel based. Could you please guide me how to fix this issue. Thank you.

| from datamodel:"Intrusion_Detection".AntiBot | search Gateway=xxxxxx

But when I run a search query using below index based, logs are able to see it.

index=checkpoint product=Anti-Bot signature!="" severity IN (High, critical) confidence_level=low

Below is the sample log line.

time=1672655849|hostname=xxxx|severity=High|confidence_level=Low|product=Anti-Bot|action=Detect|ifdir=outbound|ifname=eth3|loguid={0x5127e871,0xbd548381,0xe17d3047,0x8b1277fc}|origin=x.x.x.x|originsicname=CN\=XXXXX,O\=XXXXXX|sequencenum=11|time=1672655849|version=5|dns_message_type=Query|dst=X.X.X.X|lastupdatetime=1672658788|log_id=2|malware_action=Trying to locate a C&C|malware_rule_id={XXXXX}|malware_rule_name=Anti-Bot Prevent Mode|policy=XXXX|policy_time=1668791496|protection_id=XXX|protection_name=XXXXX|protection_type=DNS reputation|proto=17|question_rdata=XXX|received_bytes=0|resource=technetium.network|rule_name=XXX|rule_uid=XXXX|s_port=53361|scope=x.x.x.x|sent_bytes=0|service=xx|session_id={0x63b26e99,0x11,0x5f17f465,0xc5683bca}|smartdefense_profile=XXXX Standard Anti-bot - Prevent|src=x.x.x.x|suppressed_logs=10|tid=57558|layer_name=IPS|layer_name=IPS|layer_name=IPS|layer_uuid={xxxx}|layer_uuid={xxxx}|layer_uuid={xxxx}|layer_uuid={xxx}|layer_uuid={xxxx}|layer_uuid={xxxx}|malware_rule_id={xxxxx}|malware_rule_id={xxxxx}|malware_rule_id={xxxxx}|malware_rule_id={xxxxx}|malware_rule_id={xxxxx}|malware_rule_id={xxxxx}|malware_rule_name=IPS - Prevent Profile|malware_rule_name=Anti-Bot Prevent Mode|malware_rule_name=IPS - Prevent Profile|malware_rule_name=Anti-Bot Prevent Mode|malware_rule_name=IPS - Prevent Profile|malware_rule_name=Anti-Bot Prevent Mode|smartdefense_profile=XXXX Standard IPS - Prevent|smartdefense_profile=XXX Standard Anti-bot - Prevent|smartdefense_profile=xxxxx Standard IPS - Prevent|smartdefense_profile=xxxxx Standard Anti-bot - Prevent|smartdefense_profile=xxxxx Standard IPS - Prevent|smartdefense_profile=xxxxx Standard Anti-bot - Prevent

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

"Antibot" is not a standard dataset in the Intrusion_Detection model.  Go to Settings->Data models and click on Intrusion Detection.  There you will see the available datasets (there are 3 on my system).  Have you installed an app that adds "Antibot" to the model?  If so, verify it was installed correctly.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Daksesh
Explorer

Hi, 

Thank you for your guidance. Issue is resolved.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

"Antibot" is not a standard dataset in the Intrusion_Detection model.  Go to Settings->Data models and click on Intrusion Detection.  There you will see the available datasets (there are 3 on my system).  Have you installed an app that adds "Antibot" to the model?  If so, verify it was installed correctly.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...