All Apps and Add-ons

Can not load custom model in Deep Learning Toolkit (DLTK)

thomas_art
Path Finder

Hello,

We designed a new model for NLP. We are running the model in the Jupyter Notebook noticing that the model was correctly load.

The problem appears when we are fiting the model to Splunk: An error says the model was not found . We are working with the command spacy.load() after uploading the model in the container (created at an external notebook using nlp.to_disk(output_dir)).

Any suggestions?

Thomas

Labels (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

thomas_art
Path Finder

I resolved this issue.

You will have to point the model path to srv/app/model/data after uploading your customized model at the Jupyter Lab's path.

Thomas.

View solution in original post

thomas_art
Path Finder

I resolved this issue.

You will have to point the model path to srv/app/model/data after uploading your customized model at the Jupyter Lab's path.

Thomas.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...