All Apps and Add-ons

Can anyone please tell me the configuration steps of Splunk Health Check Overview App?

abhijit_mhatre
Path Finder

The Splunk Health Check app is going to be installed in Splunk 6.4 version. Can anyone tell us the configuration steps for the app.

0 Karma
1 Solution

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Did you read through the Getting Started section of the Documentation tab on the app download page?

I also noticed that the app only lists compatibility up to Splunk Enterprise version 6.2, so it might not work properly on 6.4.

I also noticed that you tagged your question with splunk-cloud. Is your plan to use this with Splunk Cloud? If so, you should contact customer support to find out whether you can use this app with Splunk Cloud at all (I suspect not).

View solution in original post

0 Karma

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Did you read through the Getting Started section of the Documentation tab on the app download page?

I also noticed that the app only lists compatibility up to Splunk Enterprise version 6.2, so it might not work properly on 6.4.

I also noticed that you tagged your question with splunk-cloud. Is your plan to use this with Splunk Cloud? If so, you should contact customer support to find out whether you can use this app with Splunk Cloud at all (I suspect not).

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...