All Apps and Add-ons

Can I setup a MINT environment without MINT Cloud?

bbreng

We want to use Splunk MINT for a mobile app, but when it is possible, without MINT Cloud.
Is there a way to send collected data directly to our Enterprise environment with a installed MINT app?

My idea is to use the http event collector with MINT app on Enterprise environment.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

croyal_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

You can use HTTP Event Collector with MINT. Splunk 6.4 or later is required. For details on how to view data once you've pulled into Splunk with HEC, please see How do I use HTTP Event Collector with MINT > 3. View MINT data in Splunk Enterprise

View solution in original post

0 Karma

croyal_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

You can use HTTP Event Collector with MINT. Splunk 6.4 or later is required. For details on how to view data once you've pulled into Splunk with HEC, please see How do I use HTTP Event Collector with MINT > 3. View MINT data in Splunk Enterprise

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...