All Apps and Add-ons

Can I combine multiple panels into one panel?

digital_alchemy
Path Finder

Splunk ver.: 6
Sideview utls ver.: 3.2.3

I'm trying to create a reporting page for a monthly report that will summarize the total IDS alerts based on severity. I currently have the dashboard set up to display the total count of IDS alerts then break it down by severity (ex. High Med Low). This break down is displayed as a Radial gauge with a list of the top 5 alerts for that severity in a separate panel below the corresponding gauge. What I would like to do is combine the two panels into one panel.

Search for the radial gauge panel:

sourcetype="ids" | stats count

Search for the top 5 list panel:

sourcetype="ids" severity=high | top signature,category,severity limit=5

Is this possible? I've tried looking at the dashboard in sideview utils but I've not seen a way to do it there either.

0 Karma
1 Solution

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Two modules will share a panel if you set their layoutPanel attribute to the same value.

View solution in original post

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Two modules will share a panel if you set their layoutPanel attribute to the same value.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...