All Apps and Add-ons

Can Google Meet performance be measured via Splunk?

sandeepshah81
Explorer

Wanted to check if there is a way to measure performance issues related to Google Meet as we have few performance issues and meet video calls get hang in between.

Please Advise

0 Karma
1 Solution

tbrochhaus
Engager

Google Meet is based on WebRTC and uses UDP-based communication. Therefore performance metrics would only be accessible from within the browser itself. Capturing the data could potentially be implemented using a browser extension.

We are looking into adding this functionality in a future version of uberAgent.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

tbrochhaus
Engager

Google Meet is based on WebRTC and uses UDP-based communication. Therefore performance metrics would only be accessible from within the browser itself. Capturing the data could potentially be implemented using a browser extension.

We are looking into adding this functionality in a future version of uberAgent.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...