All Apps and Add-ons

Are Splunk's New Mobile Apps secure?

casingc_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

A common question asked by users of the New Splunk Mobile products.

0 Karma
1 Solution

casingc_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Mobile devices and Apple TVs connect to Splunk Enterprise instances through a Splunk-managed, cloud-based service. Devices communicate via a secured end-to-end encrypted message packet over secure Websockets.

Read More about the Encrypted security process here:
https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Mobile/latest/Overview/Security

View solution in original post

casingc_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Mobile devices and Apple TVs connect to Splunk Enterprise instances through a Splunk-managed, cloud-based service. Devices communicate via a secured end-to-end encrypted message packet over secure Websockets.

Read More about the Encrypted security process here:
https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Mobile/latest/Overview/Security

rapmancz
Explorer

I cannot find new mobile apps in Apple app-store. Are they market restrictred? I am living in Czech republic, Europe. I am interested to test new Splunk mobile and Splunk AR app. At present I am still using the old mobile app.

0 Karma

casingc_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

There was an initial launch in the U.S. App Store but the intention is to eventually release to all countries, english only (non-localized). So please stay tuned!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...