All Apps and Add-ons

App not working after Security Analytics Platform upgrade to version 7.2

AdrianF12

Is this app compatible with SAP version 7.2?

After an upgrade to version 7.2 the app no longer retrieves data...

Thanks

0 Karma
1 Solution

joel_ebrahimi
Explorer

This version of the app is only compatible with version 7.1 or lower of Security Analytics. There is a new version of the app being developed that includes a number of changes and features and will support 7.2. This new version should be available before 10/1/2016.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

joel_ebrahimi
Explorer

This version of the app is only compatible with version 7.1 or lower of Security Analytics. There is a new version of the app being developed that includes a number of changes and features and will support 7.2. This new version should be available before 10/1/2016.

0 Karma

AdrianF12

Hi Joel

Any update on this?

Cheers

0 Karma

joel_ebrahimi
Explorer

Hi,

I left Blue Coat/Symantec for Ziften so I no longer manage this App. Before I left I did have the majority of this completed and working with 7.2. My suggestion would be to reach out to your SE and see if he can get you the latest copy.

0 Karma

AdrianF12

No problems, appreciate the reply back!

0 Karma

AdrianF12

No worries, thanks.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...