All Apps and Add-ons

Anyone using EDW Teradata Hadoop Clusters with Splunk?

tbates03

I notice there was a beta with Splunk using Hadoop A while back, did this every become a real app/solution and does anyone have any experience with this kind of deployment? I'm looking at deploying Splunk, but my EDW solution is Teradata Hadoop, so I'm trying to understand the advantages and disadvantages in using the current EDW solution with Splunk.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

pierre4splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Splunk's Hadoop Beta is alive and well, and recently updated!

Many of our customers use Splunk with Hadoop deployments everyday, and have given us great feedback about the latest and greatest Splunk Apps for Hadoop, which you can find and request access for now.

Check out this great article about how Splunk can help with your Hadoop deployment.

EDW with Hadoop, and the operational challenges of managing your data pipeline, is why the Splunk App for HadoopOps was created. And Teradata's Hadoop is based on HortonWorks Hadoop, a supported distribution.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...