All Apps and Add-ons

Any plans to update this app for metrics indexes and to be compliant with Splunk 7.3 and 8.0?

jlstanley
Path Finder

I like the layout of the dashboard for the app so I'm curious if there are any plans to update it to work with metrics and Splunk 7.3/8.0 compatibility?

0 Karma

jlstanley
Path Finder

No worries, that tag for “indexUsage” does seem a little vague. Thanks for trying to help.

0 Karma

gjanders
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The Splunk analytics workspace, previous Splunk metrics workspace, is bundled with Splunk 7.3 and 8.0 so it no longer requires a separate installation

0 Karma

jlstanley
Path Finder

I guess I'm missing something. how does the splunk analytics workspace have anything to do with the Index usage app and monitoring retention/index utilization?

0 Karma

gjanders
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Sorry misinterpreted the question! I thought you were asking about the "Splunk Metrics Workspace" app but you are asking about the index usage app 🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...