All Apps and Add-ons

Alert mode Once per search

jaho_splunk
Engager

The Zenoss add on is sending events for each result found when it has been set to alert Once Per Search. Is there a a fix for this ?

0 Karma

cbright
Explorer

I have the same issue and need a fix for this. Events are bundled as email and report but if we turn on Zenoss add-on script we get one event for each match. We have a SH cluster with index clustering and it happens with any alert query on any SH. Please let me know if you got an answer or if anyone else can answer.

0 Karma

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Which search is doing this? All of them or just one?

What is the architecture we are dealing with here? Search head cluster, single search head with indexer(s), or standalone (1 server).

0 Karma

jaho_splunk
Engager

I have two searches configured to send to Zenoss with alert mode of once per search and both are sending an event for every result. Search Cluster (4) environment with four indexers.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Splunk is officially part of Cisco

Revolutionizing how our customers build resilience across their entire digital footprint.   Splunk ...

Splunk APM & RUM | Planned Maintenance March 26 - March 28, 2024

There will be planned maintenance for Splunk APM and RUM between March 26, 2024 and March 28, 2024 as ...