All Apps and Add-ons

Alert Manager - Edit Incident

Alfred
Explorer

Hi ,

In a Splunk Cloud instance - installed Alert Manager with all default settings - The incident setting is all  enabled - User setting is configured to "Both" .  

Trying to assign an incident to another member - but I can not make any changes to incident workflow in the Edit Incident box. 

what files need to be modified on the Splunk cloud instance to allow any member to assign incidents to another member as well as leave comments . 

Not sure if that is related to Notification - because that is not functional as well - created the member notifications schemes but can not add the emails address for each member? 

Seem to be some files need to be modified on the Splunk cloud instance for these app - any help will be much appreciated. 

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...