All Apps and Add-ons

After upgrading the Website Monitoring app to 1.3.1, why am I getting "SSLError:...certificate verify failed" on one of my websites?

rmsit
Communicator

Hello, after upgrading the Website Monitoring application to 1.3.1, I receive the following error on one of my websites. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SSLError: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:595)

Thanks,
James

0 Karma
1 Solution

LukeMurphey
Champion

This is problem with the SSL certificate verification in one of the libraries that the app is using. This has been fixed in version 1.3.2 (just posted).

Let me know if that doesn't fix the problem.

View solution in original post

LukeMurphey
Champion

This is problem with the SSL certificate verification in one of the libraries that the app is using. This has been fixed in version 1.3.2 (just posted).

Let me know if that doesn't fix the problem.

rmsit
Communicator

Thanks, Luke! Version 1.3.2 fixed the problem.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...